Monday, August 14, 2006

I should've been...



So I have arrived at a conclusion. More and more I think about this. I mean, for real the evidence before me is irrefutable. It's really that conclusive. And all this is in regards to my career path in life.

I should've been a conspiracy theorist.

Why you ask? Well it's simple, I am one paranoid SOB.

How bad you ask? Oh shit, I'm drawing random conclusions all over the place. Need an example? Well if a satellite was going over the middle-east and the President was visiting that region, and a earthquake happened.

Yea, I would tell you that NASA was looking to assassinate the President. Then I would offer that it makes sense, because Dub'uah is a man of religion and not science.

Totally far-fetched and unreasonable you say? Well of course. But my powers of deduction are so fantastical, my brain goes that far.

And if that was a totally masculine (sp?) response... maybe associate it with Amelie, how she setup a meeting with Nino, and if he didn't show is was that he was kidnapped by terrorists, and in a effort to escape ended up in the highlands of Budapest.

But seriously folks. There's a more down to Earth reason why I go on this rant. But you don't get to hear it here. Just... you see certain behavior and you try to understand the how's and why's....

And let me tell you the conspiracy theorist in me is not liking what I am coming up with.

Anyway... I really should be working, no?

1 comment:

Pensive Girl said...

do you think the trip to the moon was made up? and what about chem trails?

maybe i'm a conspiracy theorist, too.

oops, i admitted it.