Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So I have been tagged...

So I got tagged with a survey... at least I think it was me. If it was another Ben, well he can play too. Anyways...

1. One book that changed your life.
Grand Central Winter - Lee Stringer

2. One book you have read more than once.
Sphere - Micheal Crichton (what can I say, I'm a sucker for time travel)

3. One book you would want on a desert island
Book 6 of Harry Potter.... I know, I know....

4. One book that made you laugh
Chuck Dugan is AWOL - Eric Chase Anderson

5. One book that made you cry
Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom

6. One book you wish you had written
Yellow - Don Lee

7. One book you wish had never been written
Mine. Don't ask, you're not going to be able to read it.

8. One book you are currently reading
Running with Scissors - Augusten Burroughs

9. One book you have been meaning to read
Lord of the Rings trilogy.

10. Tag five people.
Kate
Rob
John
Cole
Kari

No comments: