Wednesday, August 30, 2006

weird - ass - dreams



So bowling, cocktails, and a angry diposition make for some weird ass dreams.

Take last night for example. I totally dreamed I got fired from work. It started with me having a conversation with the HR person, she was saying how she just fired someone, and proceeded to look on her checklist to see who was next. The list itself was just a pegboard of faces with x's on them. Kinda like what you would find on the side of a WWII bomber.

"And next on the list is... oh look, it's YOU!"

I was freaked out, "Wha?"

Next thing I know I am in a boardroom, the kind you see in movies. You know the one, at the end of the crime drama, you're in the office of the big mob boss. It's a long hallway, lots of marble, and a big ass desk at the end of it where the villian sits.

Only the villian is my boss.

He starts to tell me why I am being fired. Things like attendance.

"Bullshit, I get here 9:00 - 9:15. There are a shit ton of people who get here at 10! Are you letting them go???" I was pissed off.

Then a voice behind me calls out, "Just deal man." I turn only to find a friend I had been confessing things to, sitting there in all his job security. I was betrayed.

But then a girl enters the room.

"See what happens when you're not careful?"

I turn only to see Sophia Bush.

"Sophia Bush of One Tree Hill?"

My boss rants off, "You see, she's not just another pretty face. She has a brain too."

"BUT SHE'S A TV CHARACTER???"

I was so confused, I woke up in a cold sweat.

Bowling, coctails, and a angry disposition make for some weird ass dreams.

No comments: