Saturday, December 23, 2006

And the vacation begins...

So I leave for Maryland this morning. Those of you who don't know, I am originally from Maryland. Definitely waking up this morning in a weird mood. It's hard to decribe... Just thinking about the past year, and seeing if I reached goals that I wanted, and looking forward to 2007, and seeing what I want, and where I want to be. Wondering if I am on track. I always have that thought process at the end of the year... for better or for worse, it's what happens.

So like many years prior, I sit at my desk, the year winding down. And I wonder what the next year will bring. I hope it's better then this year to be sure.

Anyway people. Gotta go finish packing (plane leaves in a few hours, and I'm still packing... I know, I know). I'm sure I will blog again soon. but if not, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and all that fun shit.

No comments: