Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, New Outlook, New Life...

Definitely was ready to say goodbye to 2006. So how do you say goodbye? Well shit, at the last minute, I guess you celebrate?


That's my friend Mark, he's a nice guy... boy I need to figure out that red eye filter...


The girlfriend and friends... did I mention the red eye?


more friends, more red eye


That was a cupcake someone licked all the frosting off of, but left the cake. It wasn't me.


yeeeeaaaa... forgot I left the zoom on...


...much better.


That's Elizabeth. (she's the cupcake offender)


Ah, BE, one of Kate's good friends, and my old hair stylist... but she moved, didn't know where. So now I see my man Rob's stylist: MOON! Did I mention she was Korean? Awesome.


That's my best friend Justin, and his wife Kari... very amusing that I am dating a white girl, and my white best friend is married to a Korean. Just sayin'


Such the happy couple.

No but seriously folks. New Year's was really quite awesome. 2006 totally blew on so many levels I cannot begin to even tell you. I got pretty sad there for a good bit of it. And this past NY was definitely a good way to say goodbye.

So it's a new year, today was the first day back into the world... and definitely approaching it with a new outlook, try to get back to being positive. Today was a good day for that.

Just 363 more days to go!

But hey, I think I can make it.

No comments: