Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shame on you Scrub and Bubbles...

Yea, the Automatic Shower Cleaner? Piece of shit. I'm sure more discerning shoppers are already aware of this fact, but sadly, ever the hopeful person I am, just thought there might be a ray of light.

Yea, the shower cleaner, POS!

Been a little over a week... No real difference. Quite simply the shower really does look the same. Any difference I saw beforehand was probably me just hoping there was a difference. This thing does not work.

Seriously folks, save you money, this miracle was not meant to be.

Shame on you Scrubb and Bubbles... why on Earth would you release a product that in fact does not work??? Does not make any sense.

Anyway, just getting the word out kids.

1 comment:

Pensive Girl said...

i have three orders of business.

1. please share carrot cake. please.

2. i'm glad you tried the shower cleaner so i didn't have to waste my money on it :)

3. i know my myspace pic is the best ever. that's how i roll.