Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sometimes, I'm lazy.



So, usually I'm a pretty motivated dude, but sometimes... well, there are certain aspects in life that I'm well... down right lazy. Like what you may ask?

Cleaning the shower.

So let me tell you, I about shit my pants when I saw Scrubbing Bubbles AUTOMATIC Shower Cleaner! Touch of one button, see a clean shower in 2 weeks! Was I skeptical? Sure. But at 20 bones, how could I say no? I'm only on day 3... but let me tell you, I think I see a difference.

Very excited about this. I'll let you kids know what happens on day 14.

1 comment:

Pensive Girl said...

ok, so i totally have been lusting after this product. but tell me this, how does it get the high part of the shower wall?
and would you say that it might work just as well in a bathtub/shower-type environment as in a shower stall-type environment?
let me know!