Thursday, March 01, 2007

So let me tell you the tale of Keem Pop...

Not really a tale, but one of my favorite things to cook that is Korean would have to be the Keem Pop. Basically it's a little sushi roll, but it's strongest flavor is with meat and not seafood, but that's there too.

Anyways, I made it the other day.

So what do we start with?



marinated beef all sliced and diced, crab meat all fried the fuck up, a little pickled radish, the ever lovely egg pancakes all sliced up, and...



THE RICE!

All seasoned with Seaseme Seeds and white vinager (there's a science reason for the V juice, but I'll get all Alton Brown on you next time)

So after all this, what do you get?



YUM!

Shit man, this is making me hungry, 1 am nothing, I'm making dinner!

1 comment:

Pensive Girl said...

OMG, looks so good.
good job.
well done.