Saturday, April 07, 2007

Chance and timing...

So I never really cared to own a PS3 or a Wii, you know back in November when they came out, no compulsion to wait in line overnight, through the week, for a console.

Then I saw a commercial for Rayman Raving Rabbids. And everything changed.

Since, I have been searching high and low for a Wii, without any success. I'd run into a store and ask, "Do you have a Wii", and the store owner would only laugh. It came to a point where I had to accept I would need to wait, wait for supply to meet demand.

Then came last Friday.

I'm hanging out with my boy Lewis, and we decided to kill some time in the video game store. And as we're poking around, I thought, "What the heck, I'll ask..."

"Excuse me sir, I don't suppose you have a Wii?"

"Yeah, we just got 2 in."

WHAT!! In a panic and great impulse, I purchased a Wii.

You'd think all would be well, but sadly I have boyfriend obligations in Illinois this weekend, so sadly my Wii still lies in it's box at home.

I know all I will be thinking about is my Wii.

It's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog weekend.

1 comment:

Molly Jane said...

I need to play this Wii. I'll probably tear a rotator cuff or something doing it, but I need to play it nonetheless.