Thursday, May 03, 2007

Another day, another rant...

Do you ever wish when you see some crazy driver doing like 70 on city streets, do you ever wish there would be a cop nearby, "YOU'LL GET YOURS!!!!"

I don't know. I can't imagine what can you be in such a hurry for you're driving like crazy, riding people's asses, and cutting people off in a very narrow fashion. It just boggles my mind.

But yea, I always hope there's a cop nearby to tag them. Alas, there never is.

And on a slightly different, but related note, jaywalkers...

Seriously what poscesses a person to walk into on-comign traffic to cross the street, ESPECIALLY when there is a crosswalk less then 3 meters away. 3 METERS!!! I mean, are we seriously THAT lazy?

Bananas, just bananas people.

1 comment:

Molly Jane said...

Did you know that I hate bananas?

I do.