Friday, May 18, 2007

Weddings...

So those of you who don't know, I am an ordained minister. I had done it to marry 2 good friends of mine way back when. But not too long ago a good buddy of mine asked if I would officiate his sister's wedding.

To which I gladly said yes.

Nevermind I had not heard from his sister in some 5 years. But she's family. So of course I told my friend yes.

Fast forward two weeks ago. I was asked to confirm if I was still doing it. I said yes. Though keep in mind, I have received no details of any kind regarding the wedding. Fast forward to a week ago, stop waiting for the bride, and started calling for info.

AND, fast forward to this morning, received the info. Directions, times, vows, the whole bit.

The wedding is tomorrow.

The rehearsal is tonight.

Yea, it's gonna be a little interesting how this all plays out. Seriously, if she wasn't a sister to my buddy I would totally be bowing out of this wedding.

I'll let you know how this goes.

No comments: