Friday, June 22, 2007

Competition...

So I signed up for something called Corporate Challenge at work. It's like a White Collar Olympics if you will. Anyway, the event I signed up for was Co-Ed Bowling. But the event was full. But the other day the organizers for our company asked if I would jump in on the Men's team.

I was all, "heck yea!"

You know, thinking it'll be a fun thing. Yea I was so wrong.

Yesterday I run into Ken, Ken is the guy who organizes the Bowling League at the office, a league in which I bowl. And he's telling me, "Yea, so I hear you're bowling on the Men's Team for Corporate Challenge?" He goes on to tell me, "Yea, I stay away from the Men's competition, bunch of fucking ringers, they all average 240-260. That's why I stay with the Co-Ed team."

And in case you're wondering, my bowling average... yea it's hit and miss, but it's about 115. Saturday's competition is going to be AMAZING!

So if you're in Missouri, bored around 9AM this Saturday, come out to the AMF in Lee's Summit, and witness a pride obliterating game. Serious.

No comments: