Friday, June 08, 2007

It feels like I lost my rice cooker...

So I'm a gamer. Color me a nerd all you like, I make no appologies of my enjoyment of the sweet dear polygon. And my console of choice nowadays? The XBOX 360. You PS3 lovers out there, there is just no app out there right now that makes me want it. Anyway... I learned today the video card on my console burnt out.

ARRRGHHHH!!!!

Thankfully Microsoft is picking up the tab for the repairs, which is really cool. But it means I will be like 3 weeks without any Gears of War playtime.

Now I know there are more serious things to be worried about, but this little guy is like the icing on the cake.

Man. Man, just man. I feel like that time in college when my rice cooker shorted... I just don't know what to do with myself... I guess I'll read a book.

No comments: