Sunday, August 05, 2007

a strange thing, movies.

It's a strange thing movies. The ones that tug at the heart strings, me it's the underdog movies that pull hard and don't want to let go. But yea, strange thing when it grabs hold, the sheer mirade of emotions that fill your heart. Such a fantastic thing. For me, makes me happy, I'm not sure why. Just watched The Greatest Game Ever Played, and it was a really wonderful movie, may not be any benchmark in filmmaking history, but it was really a wonderful picture.

Best I can describe it, you feel the emotion swell up, I think of life, past loves, people and moments lost... but as sad as that maybe, you little heart starts to fill with a little happy. Okay, a lot happy. And I don't know about you, moments like that, I just need to hug somebody.

So if you're reading this, hug the person next to you and pass a little happy along.

No comments: