Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Parties...

The one thing I hate about hosting a party, and really it's the only thing. No one ever let's you know if they are coming or not... I'm not hatin' on anyone, just sayin'. I guess that's why people use Evite... anyway. That's it. That uncertainty gives a man great stress. But what are you gonna do?

Anyway, I digress, I hope all of you celebrating Christmas had a awesome one today.

Until next time, I remain, Ben.

PS
Guys, put up the toilet seat in a public restroom if you're taking a piss. Nobody wants to take a dump in your urine. Seriously. You may think you have good aim, you really don't.

PSS... or is it, PPS...
Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem sucks balls. Those of you who do not frequent the guilty pleasure or geek film fare probably respond by saying, "duh". But to those of us who enjoy a good sci-fi/horror flick every now and again, this sucks balls. Just FYI.

No comments: