Sunday, February 17, 2008

My First List...

So I have people in my life who enjoy lists. I have one who always has a list of movies she wants to see with her. I have another friend who seems to have a list for just about every occaision, so I thought I would throw my hat in the ring and offer my first list, "Revelations So Far of 2008":

- "Crushes" are probably the most deceiving thing imaginable for the Crusher, not really the Crushee
- As much as I love cooking, I don't think I will ever be good enough to consider using Truffle Oil
- I think I am ready to start dating again
- Drama bugs the hell out of me
- Good people are hard to find
- Politics of any kind exhaust me mentally and emotionally
- I think I am realizing I am at the age that I need to put things into focus emotionally, personally, professional, all of it. Need to get my shit together.
- Honesty is probably the sexist thing in a person...
- ...that and knowing you can talk to someone without fear of it spreading...
- ...I guess they call that trust. So yes, trust is probably the sexist thing to find in a person.
- I'm really annoyed that every time I fly now there seems to be a delay
- I turn 30 next month, I'm told I need to get a prostate exam at 30...
- ...I'm not looking forward to my first prostate exam.

So I'm still stuck in the airport, but my plane just landed. Hopefully I will get back to KC soon. But yeah, that's it for the first list, until "Revelations So Far of 2008 part Deux", I remain your faithful blogger Ben.

No comments: