Monday, May 19, 2008

Sometimes the "Little Things" = "ButtItch"

Yeah, those of you who know me, know me to be a pretty happy guy. A guy who doesn't do "angry" well, even when I actually am. Well, this morning, I was irritable, really irritable. And every step of the day just worsened that disposition. And all I could think of was when the day was going to end.

And it ended, I was SO happy to get home. Away from the events of the day.

Ready to take a nice evening, and forget the irritablness of the day. Then I get one simple call, one "little" call, and it brought all the bad boogie back.

Oh how I hate you "little thing", how you are the Butt Itch I just can't reach.

Damn you.

4 comments:

Molly Jane said...

Totally wish I could scratch the itch for ya. You know I'd venture there for you. :)

FUZZBUG said...

You are too sweet ;-)

Dana said...

Oh Ben, how I miss your happy face and silliness. Hope all is well over at VML! (Look, Ma, I rhymed!

FUZZBUG said...

AW, I miss you too Dana.