Monday, June 16, 2008

Chalk and Walk

so I think it was maybe last weekend? Me and a co-worker participated in something called the Kansas City Chalk and Walk Festival. Basically it's a fundraiser for art programs in Kansas City. The event itself had artists of all shapes and sizes jamming on corporate sponsored squares of pavement to rock some sidewalk art. And I have to say in the days leading up to the event, I was really dreading. Almost regretting I signed up. And my co-worker, my friend I was doing it with was, well, kinda feeling the same way.

But whatever, we were both locked in. But much to my surprise, once I got there, feeling the weather, and feeling the vibe I was really into it. Never mind I haven't picked up chalk in like 10 years. But it was really cool, and our piece came out pretty awesome. Anyway, check out the pics.





No comments: