Saturday, October 04, 2008

Do you know Jonah Hill?

Okay, so PSA's are really annoying to me. I mean, I appreciate the good intention, but really, the force feeding, really annoying. What I really put in this category, PSA's by celebs. I can't explain why, but every time I see one, I want to punch each and every one in the face.

Again, appreciate the good intention, but there are less annoying ways to utilize your fame then, well, annoy me. Take this VOTE PSA, trying to play on the whole people don't vote, so they're saying it's okay. Obviously being sarcastic, to me just annoying.

But why do I share it with you? Jonah Hill, Jonah "Superbad" Hill. He's hilarious, and if I didn't already register, I'd register because he's hilarious.

Superficial reason? Sure. But whatever. Anyway, watch and be annoyed or entertained.



PS

Vote please. Every state has a deadline, if you're with me in Kansas City, it's October 8th. Okay, the end.

No comments: