Sunday, November 30, 2008

So let it begin...

So I bought a treadmill today.

Let the 3 stage road to healthy begin... maybe 4 stage.

Anyway, I always told myself if I noticed certain things that are a result of my lifestyle, I would make concerted efforts to get healthier. So there it is.

Is buying a treadmill a little drastic? Sure, I'll admit that. But I tried the club thing, and tried other routines of trying to stay or get healthy. My hope, to keep it in the home, I'll find myself with the conviction and determination to stay on this path. And won't hold myself to the insecurities and excuses when it comes to more public paths to get healthy.

So yea, bought a treadmill today. Still have to arrange delivery.

But yea, there that is.

2 comments:

Pensive Girl said...

good for you. have you used it yet?

FUZZBUG said...

Comes tomorrow. But I am excited. :-)