Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It it seemed so small, but strangely it was so touching...

So I play Powerball. A buck or two a week for a little hope and a little fun. Now before you trash talk, I know it's a idiot tax, but really you can't win if you don't play. And like I said, a buck or two a week for a little daydreaming and fun, why not?

Anyway, I was out with a few friends not too long ago, and I mentioned, "Send some good vibes this way, Powerball is tonight!!! If I win, everybody is getting out of debt!"

See if I ever won, I would get out of debt, get my family out of debt. I would make sure me and my family were taken care of. Of course, buy something stupid. And the rest? Well, it's the this last part that this blog is all about. The last part, I would get all my friends out of debt.

And that last confession, see, the person I was talking to, a person I feel very lucky to have as a friend, he simply replied, "You know, out of all my friends, I think you're the only one who would actually do that."

And that really meant a lot. That simple statement. I don't know why, but it really was very touching.

So Powerball is tomorrow night boys and girls, send some good vibes this way, I got people with debt that needs payin'!

No comments: