Thursday, December 31, 2009

So this is weird and random...

So what is truly a random thought. Seriously, this just popped into my head, and I started to get a little mushy. And somewhat appropriate as we draw closer to NYE.

But, I just realized, well, not just, but it occurs to me how fortunate I am to know some pretty incredible people. Seriously. There are people in my life that I am so amazingly thankful for. People with such amazing hearts, and even more amazing capacity to love. And I don't know how I became so lucky to know these people, and count them among those to whom I call friend.

And yes, I am resisting quoting Spock here. Those of you how know the reference, there is a reason we're friends.

But yea, I have some amazing people in my life to whom I am lucky enough to call friend. And that's pretty much it.

The end.

No comments: