Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year's Eve/Day

Just a quick note about New Year's.

Well, first, Happy New Year's! No but I hope all of you had a great New Year's Eve. I know I did. Though this morning was interesting, as I surveyed my home in the aftermath, I was kind of curious as to what had happened. Almost if I woke up in The Hangover, and I was trying to piece together the previous night. I journey that included digital camera... though not as colorful pictures in comparison to the movie ;)

But all in all, great night. Good music, good friends, wine, scotch, hey even made sushi during! Looked like everyone had a good time. I just hoped I didn't become too big a mess before the night was done.

Though I have to say, this morning I felt like I was 100 years old, as EVERY joint and bone in my ached in such pain, haha. I don't know if that's a sign that I am extremely out of shape, or I am just getting old.

Probably both.

Safe to say, 2010 was off to a slow start, which to be honest, I'm okay with.

Anyway, Happy New Year internet. And I'll see you next time.

No comments: