Saturday, December 25, 2010

Korean AdSense

Haha, it's funny, I have a vague idea about how Google AdSense works. You drop in the banner code. Then AdSense spiders your blog, and serves up ads relevant to your blog.

Okay.

So explain to me why a Korean banner ad came up? And by that, I mean, in Korean. Yes, I am Korean, but definitely to not blog about being Korean. The only Korean in this blog is in the header, and it's an image, with no tag.

Now, don't get me wrong. Not mad. I just think it's really funny. And if you really know, I think you might appreciate why.

Anyway, it's Christmas boys and girls. And those of you who celebrate this holiday, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. And those of you who do not rock this holiday, well, I hope you've had a very wonderful holiday season with your loved ones.

Anyway, that was it. Till the next blog... and there's news in the pipeline... I'll see you around.

No comments: