Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year Resolutions

Yea, it's that time of year again, and seeing what we can do to make the life better. I mean, really can't expect anyone else to do it, right? Though that would be nice, haha.

Anyway, here it goes:

1) Broadsroke: get my shit in order. Mainly meaning: home, life, money, career. But we'll get into all of that.
2) Get my finances in order. Sure planning for my future. But I need to be better about my budgeting, about my debt. Just need to get that in order.
3) Start to build my home. I need to get rid of the college decor, my home needs to become a home.
4) Cut back on smoking.
5) Cut back on soda.
6) Lose weight.
7) Workout more.
8) Put on a gallery show.
9) Publish a comic.
10) Get the balls to do something about my dating life.

And that's pretty much it. Too much? Maybe. But we'll give it a go.

No comments: