Saturday, September 09, 2006

Really I don't know what to call post...

So a buddy of mine turned 30.

Don't know how he felt about that. But he threw a party last night, and you show up. I mean, really. Birthdays, that's the thing you show up for. I mean, if they don't say anything, no biggie. But if you consider someone a friend, and they invite you to the bday. You show up.

You know?

And it was good. It's always nice to hang out with friends. And it was nice to see significant others, and spouses of friends. It's always interesting that the main channel to see those people are the friends that connect you. Neither bad nor good, just interesting, you know? In either case, it was nice to spend time with people.

But as fun as it was, there was a overbaking moment for the evening... had two friends engaged in conversation in close promemity to myself. And they kept looking back at me. Don't know if they noticed me noticing the looking at me. But it was weird. Kind of like that afterschool special where the bullies are talking at lunch how they're gonna beat the poor unsuspecting nerd. And the camera always shows the victim in the foreground, and the bullies in the background looking back at the victim. That's what this kind of felt like.

Could be all in my head. Just weird. Always a big fan of, have a question, ask.

On a total side note. Doing a website for my optometrist, pretty stoked about that. Should be a good site. Even more exciting, part of the project is in trade, and I get some sweet ass frames on Monday, might not pick them up on Monday, but they should be with the good doctors on Monday. So I am definitely stoked about that.

Honestly though, I really don't remember what they looked like. Sort of have this vague image in my head. But definnitely excited.

No comments: