Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sometimes... somtimes you get what you pay for...

So I have been noticing a strange aroma that has been following me as of late. At first I didn't think it was me, but again, the following. It's not a smelly smell really, just different.

At first I thought it was my hoodie that I leave at the office sometimes. So maybe it needed to be washed.

I washed it. The following of aroma remains.

Pretty sure my morning routine of cleaning hasn't changed. But whatever, I'll wash a little harder.

The aroma is still with me.

And now I am all, "What the fuck???" But I think I know what the heck is going on. I switched detergents. I went from Tide to this Baking Soda detergent. You know the brand with the hammer? Well they have a laundry detergent. It was half the price of Tide, so I thought, "Why not?".

I'm pretty sure the detergent is the cause for my clothing aroma. Might need to pick up some Tide this evening. This time I guess you get what you pay for.

1 comment:

Pensive Girl said...

i use that brand, too. maybe you accidentally went with the "orchard bloom" frangrance? it smells like my dog's shampoo. i, too, had an "odor," i switched to something else - maybe "spring rain," anyway, it's much more "okay."

or maybe i have an odor, too?