Monday, October 02, 2006

Run-ins, and 11PM bindin'

Monday morning rolls around.

I am late to work... as usual.

As I am walking to my car, I see a friend of my girlfriend walk accross the street. I scream his name. We meet up... and let me tell you it was the most awkward conversation I have ever had!

This was by no means a situation where I saw someone I knew and wanted to avoid. I wanted to say hi. But beyond that wasn't too sure what else to say really. The 5 minute conversation we had could easily be summed with, "Hi! Okay, late for work, bye!" Maybe that was enough, just felt like there needed to be more, and so we had the awkward.

Oh well.

Had to break a promise today. Promised a friend I would go to a Step Class with her tonight. But I totally forgot, and couldn't keep my word because of work, which leads me too...

Do to some... let's say series of unfortunate events. I couldn't get final approval last week. So I couldn't bind these books over the weekend like I planned. Did I mention that they were due today. So I am binding them this evening. A little salty about it. Because went through all the proper steps, but do to things out of my control, I'm not snuggling in bed... I am binding books at 11PM.

Oh well.

But the books look pretty awesome. Right now waiting for a screen to dry. Don't know if they will get done tonight, but tomorrow definitely.

Anyways, back to binding.

No comments: