Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I like the taste of my foot.

So I am at the fabulous Super Target, picking up a turkey and some other bits. But I'm wandering the asiles and I couldn't find the stupid stuffing.

Anyway, I see a sales clerk and ask, "Excuse me, can you point me to the stuffing?". He's all, "yea, it's at the end of this asile." And I commented, "I am so blind..."

Can you see where this is going?

As friendly as can be he tells me, "you can't be any blinder then me." And I was totally confused by that. But then he starts showing me all of this portable equipment. And he asks me, "Do you know what this is?"

"No" I say. "Oh, well this helps me see." Then he reached for a device that looked like that thing a Doctor uses to look in your ear... only on steriods, "And this one helps me too, I use it when I bend down."

And I realize this man is blind, or close to. He was very sweet about it all, but definitely I felt like a ass.

No comments: