Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thoughts before bed.

- 2 cocktails at lunch make for a wicked headache if you get pissy at work.

- You know you have a problem when you regularly have cocktails at lunch.

- You can't help but love you're partner when she buys you a sweet ass chef's knife when she knows you love to cook.

- Can I knife make a meal better, I'm gonna find out.

- I miss being excited about the work I do. I hope to find that again.

- Trust is earned, not given. Be careful to whom you bestow that privilage.

- It's good to have dreams, goals, don't let anyone tell you different.

- I look forward to having 4 days off from everything.

- I kinda want a cocktail right now.

- More and more I realize I am not a fan of politics (national, local, office, etc, dosen't matter)

- I am going to miss my 10 year high school reunion this weekend. Is that a bad thing?

- I hate mortgages.

- I hate HOA dues.

- I hate Cingular.

- Did I mention I want a cocktail?

Well I am off to bed. Happy Thankgiving! If you need to know what I am thankful for. My family, my girlfriend, and my friends.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, I'M OUT!

No comments: