Monday, December 18, 2006

Blacklights...

For real, blacklights in a bowling alley... bad idea. They fuck up a man's game! Serious! I mean, damn. So yea, I hit up "Cosmic Bowling" this weekend for the girlfriend's work XMas party... blacklights all over the effin' place. Not a exceptional bowler to begin with... but man, my jam was suffering that night!

Unrelated topic...

Been needing some new shoes. Currently wearing some Steve Madden shoes... which I am slowly realizing (don't know why I didn't realize when I bought many moons ago), a little too big.

Seriously, I continuously trip over myself.

Classic.

And in yet another unrelated topic...

Christmas. Man, people tell me I gift well. Which isn't hard when you listen. But when you don't talk?! Man, makes it hard.

Sorry... just a little frustrated what to get the big brother for the holidays.

Sigh.

No comments: