Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hats and Heads

Yeah, so once a month a volunteer at Children's Mercy Hospital. Make arts and crafts with the kids. Last night was my shift with my regular partner.

Anyways, since it's the holidays, bought some Santa Hats to wear that night.

Now I should preface this by saying: I have a big head.

And I mean that literally, and maybe a little figuratively (I am kind of a big deal :-p KIDDING!).

Anyways, Santa hats. The one I got for my partner fit just fine. Then it came to me... the thing was tight like all get out!!! The thing sat on top of my head like Elmerd Fudd's hat... it was frustrating.

So how did I solve this little problem?

Well, got a pair of scissors, and cut up the seam just a little bit.

So sad.

And yet another example of how I will live my life without hats.

Sigh.

No comments: