Wednesday, December 13, 2006

[insert title here]

So definitely been out of sorts lately. The best analogy being that I'm a gerbil on that fucking wheel, but really, I'm not getting anywhere. And you can read that, and naturally assume that it's about work. Well, that's part of it, but probably not to the extent you're imagining. Just feel like I am spinning in circles in all aspects of my life.

And you can't help but ask yourself, "What drives you?"

That question was so easy to answer when I was 5. Things have become so sterile as I've gotten older... Have you ever felt like that?

So I sit here, at work, just in a very meloncholy state. Sort of sickened that I see a pattern in my day, that I can see the routine, and I don't know if I see that changing. I know we're all empowered to change our situations, to change our lives. But again, that was so much easier when I was 5.

Don't mind me, like I said, feeling a little meloncholy. This is me ranting is all. No biggie.

On a totally different topic.

Christmas.

I love the holidays. But man, that shit is stressful. You all know how it is: where's the money coming from for gifts?, who's on the gift list?, blahblahblah. Me. My problem. Is 2 fold. I like spending money. And I like to give. Combination of the two during the holidays = bad news for my pocketbook. Like I will see something that screams the name of a friend, "BUY ME FOR THAT PERSON YOU FUCKING ASIAN!!!" And who am I to argue. "Yes product, you're right, I must give you to that person, and they will give you a blessed home this holiday." It's not a bad thing I guess. Just one of those things. This is like a stream of conscience really... "conscience" what an interesting spelling of the word, definitely not pernounced like it's spelled: con-science... you don't say "science"... just interesting, don't you think?

So over the last four years I have had this pet project of mine. This little comic book. Just finished issue 2... well just about. For the most part it's done. But being Asian, a little anal, and there's a thing or two I want to fix before I say it's done... really what are you going to do? It's how I roll. But definitely excited, told myself that when 2 issues were in the bag, send it off to the Distributor for distribution, see if they'll carry it. If they do, fucking SCORE BABY!!! And by score, I don't mean bank, but it'll definitley be awesome to put out a comic.

Don't you think?

Well there's definitely more I can rant about, but I think I am done. Anyways, hope you kids are doing well, hope the holidays don't have you too stressed. And if I have more mindless dribble to rant about... well then, I guess I will see you soon.

No comments: