Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So I might have a problem, part deux.

That problem? Video games.

I mean, seriously people, it's 3am, and I am just now getting to bed. Why you ask? It's a little game I like to call Gears of War. It's really funny, I remember seeing somesort of True Life special of somekind on Video Game Addicts, and how every spare moment of the day was spent playing video games.

And I remember thinking, "That is incredible!", but you know, not in a good way.

And here I am, 3 in the morning.

So again, I might have a problem.

Other then that. Had a traumatic encounter tonight. I was doing some Christmas shopping, and as I was out and about... I ran into the family of an old... friend? exe? It's hard to describe that relationship... it was very grey. None the less, an unheathly part of my past. But loved her family, and I ran into the family tongiht. Just weird... really never quite sure what the social protocol is there. I mean, if you haven't figured it out: 1 - always loved the family, 2 - things ended with that girl VERY ugly. So what do you do?

It was just... it had it's good and bad points. But definitely been running into a lot of people from my past lately. Maybe it's because of the holidays. I don't know. But I do know it's 3 AM, and I am fucking going to bed... only to get up in like 3 hours.

But whatever.

No comments: