Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Sensitivity of Motion Sensors...

...especially the ones that operate public toilets.

See, the thing of it is, I go to the movies with Kate, and of course, before the show, I need to hit the bathroom. I go in, and the tiolet is disgusting, but it's what you got, so you try and clean. I mean, really, you wouldn't want to sit on the crap I was seeing. Anyways, I grab one of those paper seat covers, no problem.

WRONG!

Everytime I ripped one out, punch the hole, the fucking motion sensor would kick in and flush the tiolet as soon as I put the cover down, essentailly sucking it away. This happened over the next four times, and just sucked! Now keep in mind, I needed to take a dump... things were just not working for me.

Let me tell you, like Kramer and the coffee, Motion Sensors can be TOO sensnitive.

No comments: