Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What's up with that?

Okay so the girlfriend likes to say, how should we say, mean things from time to time. As jokes mind you, but anyway. She would say, "You know you're the only person I can say that stuff to with a striaght face, I don't know why?"

So I don't know how I feel about that.

Anyways, I'm at my League Bowling night the other night. Yea, I know, I'm in a bowling league, it's through work, but whatever. Anyway. Last night. There was a girl on the opposing team, and she says to me, "I like it when we bowl together, cause I like talking smack to you..."

WHAT WAS THAT?

Seriously, what is it with the ladies and putting this man down? Seriously people. Serious.

4 comments:

Molly Jane said...

Hey Ben... remember that one time I told you I liked you. I totally meant it! Swear!

FUZZBUG said...

Oh that blog was totally meant to be funny. I have a healthy self-image, I swaear! Really!

Oh, and I like you to!

dla4422 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dla4422 said...

Boo Hoo! Poor Blee. Not sure what the deal was with the last comment I tried to post. It said the same thing. Judith escaped... derr.

By the way, love the pirate. Very kid friendly. What? Who? Pirate?