Sunday, July 01, 2007

[insert title here]

So this weekend has completely sucked on so many levels I cannot even begin to describe it you. And I guess I won't... there are just some things you don't blog, you know? Well, unless you're completely trashed, and make stupid decisions and write really angry blogs (and if you visited this page before noon yesterday, then you would've gotten the gist). But you sober up and delete the anger.

I do know one thing, I'm tired of being angry... and in no small way sad. It's true I'm there, I can admit it. And news of this weekend really hasn't help that disposition at all.

Definitely haven't hit bottom. That's a long way down I hope to never see.

How do you cope? I'm open to suggestions. I just do a lot of drinking, and if you know me, really know me, that amounts to A LOT of drinking to achieve the desired effect. Never a good idea I guess. Didn't help matters that you realize from the people in your life to whom you would call for support is very small in relation to the people you know. That's never a fun realization. And the people you call can't help, not from a lack of wanting, just conflicts get in the way.

I just find myself at a loss. Wasn't it Shakespeare who said something like, "...a man unmended and unmade..." Well I'm pretty sure William had it right.

Apologies if this was a terribly "emo" blog. Like a bit of gas, I really didn't want to keep this tucked away. And Web 2.0 seems like all I have left.

A bit of suck to be sure.

Anyway, I guess I should get the day going.
Later.

No comments: