Sunday, June 24, 2007

Competition: the aftermath...

Bowling on Saturday totally SUCKED!

So I have a bad lower back. More often then not, not a lot of problems. But sometimes it acts up. SO with that in mind, let me tell you what happened Saturday morning.

I get there in time to ready to be the ball, and kick some ass. Feeling good, ready to rock the faces off my enemies. I was in a very Klingon, "good day to die" mindset. Good place to be before a competition.

So I'm up to bowl. 1st frame of the 1st game. I throw back my arm, ball in hand, and I hear "poppoppop" in my back and I go down like a TON OF BRICKS! First fucking game. Usually acts up in the 3rd. Safe to say I sucked moreso then usual, and it was a long 3 game series.

Thankfully the entire team was bowling below average.

But man. So I sit here, achy back, hoping the chiropractor has an opening tomorrow.

ugh.

No comments: