Saturday, July 21, 2007

oh Harry.



So me and two of my closest friends hit up the midnight release of the last book of Harry Potter, and OH MY GOD will I never do that again. I mean, shit yea, I want my book and a bright eyed and bushy tailed start to Harry's last adventure. But man... I must be getting old, because when you get to this point in the evening...



...everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, starts to get REALLY annoying.

But it was a good night. We spent a little more time at the bookstore then we would have liked (the plan was a movie and maybe 2 hours of waiting, rather then miss the movie a 4 hours of waiting... ugh.). But from a people-watching perspective the evening was AMAZING. It was really quite spectacular and endearing to people of all ages and sizes geek out of the world of Harry Potter. Just Amazing.

Anyways, the evening is done, and the only reason I'm up before noon on a Saturday is to read more Harry Potter.

Later.

No comments: