Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Working out...

So I have been making more of an effort to work out more and more. Nothing too high impact, 30 min walk here, 1 hour walk there, and hit the weights every now and again. But man, so I need to hit the weights more. Serious.

I'm sure you're asking why, so I'll tell you. I love the rice, I'm sure it has something to do with being Korean. But the brand of rice I get, well, it comes in either 16 lbs or 50 lbs varieties. I usually opt for the 16 pound.

But the store was out of 16 pound bags today.

So I opt for the 50.

Shit, Korean needs his rice.

But man, was the 50 pound bag HEAVY!!! I don't remember 50 pounds being so heavy. Rice totally has to be really dense or something. Serious.

Safe to say, gotta add a little more weights to the workout.

No comments: