Thursday, July 05, 2007

the 4th.





So the 4th came and went, and so did the BBQ. Not a lot of fireworks that night, but man, what a view. Probably one of the most beautiful sunsets I had seen in KC in sometime. Not gonna lie, missed my Ex something feirce that night. It was just something I wish I could have shared with her. And before you nay-sayers chime in, yes I missed "her" and not a warm body.

But anyway.

It was a awesome night, I think everyone had a good time. At least I hope so. Hope all of you had fun on the Fourth. If not, give me a shout next year, if I'm still in KC, we'll do it up right.



And on a total different note, my office is in a private airport. Anyway, political figures fly in all the time. Lately it's been Bush and Cheney (sp?), but really, who gives a flying fuck. But today, today former President Clinton flew in, and I'll admit, I was a little star struck. Really, how could you not? Anyway, here are some pics a co-worker took:





I have to say though, I really want to know how you get in that receiving line, because it would be awesome!

No comments: