Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just sometimes it would be nice if...

...product based companies would think about their consumer once or twice. What am I getting at you ask? Okay, you know how sometimes you will be a CD or DVD, and they will be a label/sticker on the package like, "As Seen on..." or "Platinum Artist...", stupid shit like that you don't care about, but some marketing guru has data that it's a good idea that they put it on there. But here's the thing, the labels/stickers, yea they are NEVER on the plastic wrap where you'd think it would be. NAY, they put it directly on the package itself. Which normally could be resolved if the companies used the stickers of that vinyl type material, you know the ones that leave NO adhesive when you peel them off. Nope, they always use that cheap ass paper sticker that leaves all sorts of crap on the disc I just bought.

Seriously people, 1) I don't care about any announcement you need to make on a sticker, 2) if you need to make the announcement, put it on the plastic wrap, 3) if you really need to put it on the product itself, use the nice sticker that leaves no adhesive.

I mean seriously, I don't want your crap ass announcement on the disc I just bought. Like buying a car, if I am paying you more then 15K for a car, don't put a fucking vinyl brand of your dealership on my car. I am not a driving advertisement for you. Lame.

Okay, that's my rant for the moment.

No comments: