Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DO THIS, ver 2.0

Okay, seriously, last time I will mention any of this (you gotta promote), cause I'm sure some of you are probably sick of hearing it...

Anyway, some of you already know about this, but for you who don't...

I'm gonna be participating in a group gallery show this Friday, it's through work, and a portion of the proceeds will be given to benefit the annual walk/run event, Head for the Cure, that raises money for the brain cancer research.

Should be a good time, local art, a little charity lovin', free booze from Bombora Vodka (and if you're anything like me, free booze is always awesome).

Yea, this is the first show of any kind for me. The work could potentially blow on my part. Thankfully the framing got done today, whew! You really have no idea how much I was stressing on that.

Either way, be awesome if you guys can make it. Some friendly faces would rock in the potential sea of suits and would-be patrons. But if you can't, that's cool too I guess, I just might have to hate you forever... Just kidding, I love you all. And hey, if something sells, after party is on me (first round anyway)!

Hope to see you guys this Friday!

No comments: