Wednesday, August 01, 2007

So I'm not sure how to title this...

...maybe "more pet peeves", I seem to be having a lot of those lately. I thought perhaps "pride", or "seriously?", but I wasn't sure if those were appropriate either. What I do know, the one complaint I have on IMs, Texts, and other messaging of the like, "tone" is one that is so hard to determine. Whether one is being truly mean, or they just have a wicked dry wit. More often then not, it's hard to tell, well for me anyway.

It's a pain to be sure.

What am I getting at with all this? Well there was a incident today. Wasn't even really a "incident", just something really stupid. Just wasn't sure how to take it, and yes it involved messaging of somekind listed above. Safe to say, it has rubbed the wrong way. But whatever, I'll get over it. Just at the moment, there is the need to vent.

No comments: