Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Seriously ladies, ouch!

So we're gonna get personal here for a second. Now be warned, this might be a TMI moment, but if you're up for it, read on brotha, read on.

So I am going go ahead and put it out there, there are days that my eye brows get all sorts of crazy. I mean, if my eye brows were gardens, then I have a crazy weed problem to be sure.

So I bought a tweezer today. Adding yet another step in achieving the man pretty that is me. Nevermind the fact that I had to buy said tweezer in the make-up section... but ladies, seriously, plucking, holy shit, a little painful.

That and heels... I will never understand the female beautification process.

But yea, plucking, definitely not a fan.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Are you saying, then, that you've tried heels? :)

FUZZBUG said...

There is a picture floating around somewhere in the world from college that would confirm this.