Sunday, August 17, 2008

So I'm Doing it Again...

Shaving my head that is.

This time, not for charity. Just cause. Why? Well. It's been about a year since I've had a haircut. I started growing it out for a fundraiser for charity, a fundraiser at the end of which my head was shaved. Then I had to grow my hair back out.

Anyway. Went to get a haircut today. Kinda excited, cause, well, I like going to get my haircut. But OMG, the woman butchered my hair. And I'm sure I am partly to blame, as I guess I was not accurately telling her what I wanted, "#2 guard, short on the sides and back. On the top, short in the rear and a little longer in the front."

Anyway. She went a #1 guard on the sides. And basically took nothing off the top. I asked to blend more, cut more. But basically I ended up with some heinous 80's du, that screams Robert Downey Jr. in Tuff Turf. Look it up, you'll see what I mean.

Safe to say, this guy is shaving tonight.

No comments: