Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have a big dome...

Yea so, my job, every year there's always free branded goodness the company gives the employees. Be it jackets, hankees, bags, and caps. But this story is about the hat. It's always a ballcap. And if you don't know me, well, what you should know is I have a big ass dome. And ballcaps really don't fit. Kinda sits on the crown of my head, and I end up rocking this Elmer Fudd look.

And I always lament, it would be nice to get a hat with a little elastic love.

Well, this year I got my wish.

Pretty kick ass snow cap, with dear sweet elastic. Finally a hat I can wear.

Sadly I was wrong.

About to head out for errands. Threw it on, and the thing was hella tight.

I love my company, but they love small heads. Sigh.

Curse me and my big dome. :)

No comments: