Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Why do I always bring some home with me...

So my hometown Baltimore Orioles were in town, playing my current town, Kansas City Royals. Oh man it was a good game...



Well, actually, I don't know what makes a good game. But for some reason it was so fun to watch high-tension plays, and see the Emp call in favor of my Orioles. Listening to the crowd go "boo" when it happened too. Just priceless.

But then came the Italian Sausage. Okay, so I get sausage number 2. So nevermind the fact unknown to me the mustard jar was out, so I get a huge air bubble splatting mustard all over my arm... I get back to my seat to get situated. As I sit, my sausage falls out of it's boat, and into my lap...



Suck.

And of course my good buddy Justin...



And his wife, Kari...


(don't let the stink-eye fool you, she's a sweetheart)

Yea, all they did was laugh. No worries though, totally love those kids.

But yea, seriously, I don't know why, but I always bring a little home with me whenever I go to the ballgame. Just not fair, especially when you just did the laundry. Suck.

But yea, it was my hometown Baltimore Orioles against my current town the Kansas City Royals. It was a great game, and the Orioles ended up taking it (which I was secretly rooting for). Oh man, but it was a beautiful night for a ballgame. Just rained, so it was real cool, no bugs. Good company, sweet food, and a beautiful night. It was definitely a nice break from things lately.

Anyways, not much else is going on. Trying to get my life in order, but more on that later...

No comments: